1. Thinly slice all the veggies, into thin matchsticks, except the tomatoes. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into florets.
2. Prepare noodles according to package instructions and set aside. You do not want to overcook soba noodles.
3. Heat your pan or wok, adding a little bit of oil. Add broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.You can add a little vegetable stock to create some steam.Sautee
for about 4 minutes and set aside.
4. Add bell peppers, cabbage, celery, and zucchini and sautee for about 3 minutes. Set aside.
5. Sautee the mushrooms, onions, soybean sprouts, tomatoes and garlic.
6. Add the rest of the vegetables back to the pan and reheat. Add a little soy sauce, pepper flakes, your salt and pepper plus a little more sesame oil if desired.
7. Add noodles and cilantro, give it a quick toss, and serve.
*You can steam sautee all your veggies with a little vegetable stock if you don’t want to use any oil. On busy days I prefer to use frozen vegetables. 🙂