- 1 whole grain tortilla
- 2 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 handful berries (ex. blueberries, raspberries, etc)
- sliced almonds or crushed walnuts to sprinkle on top*
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- agave syrup (optional)
- Lightly spread about two tablespoons of peanut butter on the tortilla and top with banana slices, berries, nuts, and cinnamon. Lightly drizzle some agave syrup over all the ingredients if you want more sweetness.
- Roll up into a wrap or burrito. Enjoy with a glass of cold almond milk.
*You can use any type of nuts, granola, or crunchy cereal like grapenuts.
6 Comments Add yours
wow!. oh my, this is really good food. Healthy for your mind and heart. =)
thanks for the breakfast idea. I have a blackberry farm and I’m always looking for ways to use those berries.
This looks delicious! And it is so easy!
mmm….thanks for sharing! tomorrow I´m going shopping all this ingredients!
Nice…I think I know what I’m having for breakfast tomorrow!