- 2 or 3 artichoke hearts, cleaned and sliced
- 2 leeks, cleaned and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 small carrot, cubed
- 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon no-salt seasoning
- 1 handful frozen peas (optional)
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Clean and prep all the veggies. Lightly brown them with a little grapeseed or olive oil. Don’t forget to add your seasonings at this point.
- Add the vegetable broth and bring to a quick boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for about 30 minutes, or until the artichokes are tender. The potatoes will basically melt and thicken up your soup.
- Add a handful of frozen peas at the end and enjoy! It’s perfect and comforting on a rainy day.
Yields 2 servings.