Eat as is or use it as a yummy topping on your oatmeal or cream of wheat.
- 2 cups frozen or fresh berries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (optional)
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Ezekiel 4:9 Original Crunchy Cereal
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ (optional)
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar (optional, the berry mix is very sweet)
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- grape seed or olive oil
Preheat oven to 350F and spray a baking dish with non-stick spray. In a bowl, sprinkle berries with 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 tablespoon of agave nectar and spices. Mix well and pour into baking dish, evenly spreading the mixture. In a separate bowl, combine oats, cereal, wheat germ, 4 tablespoons of flour, and nuts. Next, gradually drizzle a couple of tablespoons of oil and agave until the mixture is crumbly. Evenly layer the oat mixture on top of berries. Bake for about 25 minutes.